CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Unplanned Hi-Tea at Grand Seasons Hotel

Our Makan President, Ramzan

Me and Mariati

Me and Baizura

Wat a boring Saturday. So me and my friend Baizura plan to go KLCC for lunch. So as usual we have to finish our works first so i went back to Level 11 to continue my work. Around 12.30pm she chat with me and tell she got new plan and ask me want to go for hi-tea or not together with our friend Ramzan and Mariati. I thought she just kidding. Around 1.00pm she send chat again
and asking me to go down cos they want to out for the hi-tea. So after i packed all my stuff and go down to lobby. Wahhh...we are really going to Grand Seasons Hotel for hi-tea...what a grandddd lunch????? The price for this hi-tea is only RM29.90++

Our Food......



and a lots moreeeeee................

4 comments:

Byxura The Great said...

alamak.. u upload lagi awal dari i! hehehe

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

Wah! Makan besar nampak? Mentang2 ah gaji baru masuk hehehehe

Barakzz Del' pobazz said...

WHATEVER..... lain kli aku makan takan ajak korang..... Wekkkk

WanGirlGirl said...

Mumu...dah title tu unplanned la..U cuti kan???